on the path of God's leading in pursuit of His glory

Monday, January 28, 2008

Humbled

Since the New Year, I have been praying for our church services during Thursday night youth. I have been asking God to break down barriers especially for the altar. And for the past 3 Sundays, God in His tender mercies has done that. The altar has been full! Youth on Thursday nights have been experiencing great times at the altar too! And today was absolutely amazing! Before service, while I was asking the Lord for yet another great service, I saw a vision of people streaming down to the altar. There were 2 altar calls made & both times they were full!!! Pastor Bill never got to his message. He was willing to move aside to let the Holy Spirit do His work. I saw people standing, kneeling, & on their faces. God is so good! Wow!

Father, may You use any feeble effort on my part to bring in Your sheep & to encourage those who call You by name, Lord. May I be quick to obey Your calling where ever You may lead. Thank You, my precious King!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He says if we humble ourselves in His sight, He will lift us up. Father, whatever it takes for your people to come before You with humility, make it so.

Anonymous said...

awesome- pls keep it going Lord!!
vicki