on the path of God's leading in pursuit of His glory

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Beautiful Snow!

We have had so much snow this fall/winter. Our last was so beautiful that I have to share it with you. Since this snow, it has gone up into the 50's long enough to melt it all away only to have it once again return. We woke up to 57 degrees, it is currently in the low 30's & snowing. It began at 10pm & we already have 2 inches at 12:30am!






Anyway, these pictures were taken on our way to get our Christmas tree. It was a winter wonderland drive.







These are the houses that are out the country drive to get our tree.



These are on Woodlawn Drive out past our house. Scott like that drive & on a clear day, you can see Uniontown mountains from it.



























We go to Volker's Nursery in Richeyville to get our tree each year.




















After much indecision, we finally decided on this one.



















This is the picture I took off our back porch while it was snowing like crazy.



















And these are of our front porch all lit up.






4 comments:

Nicky said...

I love snow i cant wait until christmas.

Jacque said...

Very nice, I just did 3 entries on my blog. Beatiful!

Anonymous said...

I love your house at Christmas! Maybe next year we can visit at that time.-vicki

amoetspes said...

Now that's December. I love it!