on the path of God's leading in pursuit of His glory

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Coming of Spring

I love this time of year. As the snow melts, new life springs up with promises of things to come. Here are pictures of evidence of Spring coming to our area.

The 1st clue came with the snow still on the
ground, but temperatures warming up.

As the snow receded & the temps climbed,
I could hang my wash out on the line once again.











Once the snow was gone, we could see the damage from last month's blizzard.






Clean up time!








The strangest most wonderful surprise was finding spinach under the hot box that we had planted last fall ready to eat!





Then last Sunday, the day after Spring arrived, I spotted this tree right outside my Sunday school class just about to bloom.






1 comment:

Vicki said...

ahhh-Spring! it seems even more welcome this year! (as always pretty pictures)