on the path of God's leading in pursuit of His glory

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Good Friends Move

In the midst of the wedding stuff (I promise that I will post about the week), good friends of ours moved away. Dr. Goodling was the pastor of our former church & he & his family were good friends of ours. It's hard to see them go (& I had to work through closing that season of our lives, because God had done incredible things while they were here), but at the same time they are going to be working toward becoming missionaries to Kenya. They have an amazing testimony of one conformation after another through out this past year that this is where they are to go. God is so good! I just can't help but smile each time I think of them, because they are now walking out their destinies!!! So please pray for them that they can raise the funds & that their travels will go well, & that all necessary things fall into place.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see God's hand so much in their move toward the mission field. I know you will miss Darlene.
I will miss her sister when I move too:( -vicki

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

Wow.