on the path of God's leading in pursuit of His glory

Friday, July 25, 2008

My Apologies

I'm sorry that some of are having difficulties viewing the wedding pictures, my fault. There are more pictures than those on this page. When you get to the end of all the pictures on this page or if you just scroll down to the bottom of the page, click on "Older Posts" & it'll take you right to the rest. And for some of you who went to Jordan's blog & found that she went on with life, my apologies, not that she on with life but that I didn't give you better instructions. If you scroll down the left hand column of this page until you get to "family & friends", click onto "The Arnold Family". Then scroll down her right hand column of her blog page until you get to archives. In the month of July, there will be an entry marked "Day 1" - for the rehearsal day & "Day 2" - for the wedding day. You can make your choice from there. I hope this helps! Enjoy!

No comments: