on the path of God's leading in pursuit of His glory

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I've been Tagged

I have been tagged by both my niece, Jordan, & my sister, Jacque, from their blogs.

You are supposed to find your 6th photo folder on your computer & pull the 6th picture from that folder & post it telling what it is about.

In My Pictures, I have folders & sub-folders. So my 6th folder in entitled "2008". So then inside that folder were more folders & sub-folders. So the 6th one in "2008" is the folder "2008, May". And inside of that was the folder "Spring Continued". With Spring comes outdoor sports like football. This is a picture of Dan catching a football while the kids play at youth group Thursday nights at church. I'm sorry that its a bit blurry!
With all of us anxiously awaiting spring, I can't just post that picture without adding some spring pictures from that folder along with it.

























I now tag:

my sister, Vicki @ Day by Day

my niece, Ashley @ Nicky's Life

my daughter, Sarah @ amoetspes

my son, Dan @ Dan aka Kreggy

my other son, Aaron @ Aaron aka BK


4 comments:

Jacque said...

I can't wait for Spring and all the budding trees....Your yard is so pretty in the spring!

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

Yay! The pics of your yard are pretty too.

Vicki said...

Pretty pics! Looking forward to spring! Is there a time limit on this tag thing?

Debbie said...

Soon if you would please!