on the path of God's leading in pursuit of His glory

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I Made It!

I arrived safely in Cairo Saturday afternoon.  I adjusted rather well to jet lag, I really didn't have it.  Sunday Sarah, her husband John, & I were invited to a friend's house for Thanksgiving dinner.  We had a great time & great food . . . lots of it!!!  Boy was it good!  She sent us home with most of it.  I went with Sarah to the doctors last night, but the doctor said everything is the same.  Poor Sarah, she's sooo ready to go!  But she wants to do it naturally, so she'll hang in there.  Its not uncommon for mothers to be in this country to schedule a c-section if you go past a due date.  I posted a picture of her the night I arrived. I wasn't sure she'd last so I got it before it was too late.

Sarah at 9 months pregnant with baby Issac
Hopefully, soon, baby Issac's arrival.

3 comments:

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

Hopefully soon! Can they not induce her? By natural does she mean drug free, or just vaginal?

Vicki said...

awww-she looks great! I was a baby whale at 9 months!

Debbie said...

Me too Vicki. She has managed well to keep her weight down.