on the path of God's leading in pursuit of His glory

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Off I Go . . .

I can't believe that it is November already, let alone the 12th!  Craziness!  I have less than 2 weeks before I "leave on a jet plane" for Cairo to see the birth of my 1st granddaughter.  My guys will be batching it while I'm gone.  I have mixed emotions about it.  I'm thrilled to be able to fly out to be with Sarah, but at the same time I'm not going to be here to make Christmas special.  The guys have assured me though that they have everything under control.  I do know one thing it will be very hard to get on that plane to come home.  My husband was so sweet.  He says grand-babies aren't born everyday into our family, this is a special time, so go & enjoy! So I have the clearance to go.  I will be taking my camera of course! & hopefully keep you all updated.  Till then . . .

3 comments:

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

Oh I can't WAIT to see pics of this new baby! I am so excited. I know it will be so hard for you to leave.

Anonymous said...

I wanna see pics too! Wish I were goin with you. Tell Sarah I get to make that first birthday cake!

Jacque said...

I know it will be so special for you to be there & so hard to come home! But take lots of pics & have a great time!!