on the path of God's leading in pursuit of His glory

Friday, April 22, 2011

Spring is Finally Here!

This house belongs to a friend of a friend & sits on Rt. 40.

Henry Bridge in Mingo Creek Park



We took a drive & came upon these lovely trees full of pink flowers.



 These beautiful flowers are from Easters past.
These daffodils adorned an old Victorian home in Finleyville.


The sun was rising on this church that sits on Rt. 19.

Sunset, the days are longer now, yippie!

Can't remember where I took the picture of these Bradford pears.



These are their beautiful flowers.
Myrtle in our flower garden.

3 comments:

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

These pics are great! I especially love the house in the first one.

Vicki said...

love the pictures-they are beautiful. Cant say which is my favorite. They are each nice. Yay springtime!

Jacque said...

I really love all the sunset pics! Very pretty! You do have an eye for them! YAY SPRING IS RIGHT!