on the path of God's leading in pursuit of His glory

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Look what's popped out !

Yesterday I noticed that my tulips next to the garage opened with the myrtle in bloom as well.The cherry tree in the back yard also bloomed with violets all around its base.
There was a beautiful tree all in bloom at a shop in Speers.
Then over the weekend the neighbor's redbud tree came alive with color.Then this afternoon deer decided to come out of the woods & pay us a visit. There were 6 in all with twin fawns.
I love spring!

2 comments:

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

Spring is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Again, I love spring!(I commented also earlier) your pictures are so nice. I love all they capture. Spring is such a gift to us after a hard winter. Its always cool to see deer (as long as they stay away from your garden), but they sure are beautiful.
Enjoy your spring time!! -vicki