on the path of God's leading in pursuit of His glory

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Spring is here!

There is signs of spring everywhere, finally!
It has been in the 60s this week which brought out the beautiful flowers.


My daffodils are in full bloom & my hyacinths have just bloomed, which is nice since the Easter blossoms are gone.


















I look forward to the forsythia, because

when you see the forsythia pop,
you know the others will soon follow. . .




like my lilac. As long as we don't have a freeze,
they will be full this year.



















Our first crop of spring has finally peeked above the earth! Rhubarb pie sounds wonderful right about now!

This is my favorite time of the year!

2 comments:

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

Beautiful pictures!

Nicky said...

I love the flowers. We have a few growing in our yard.