on the path of God's leading in pursuit of His glory

Saturday, April 12, 2008

A Visit to see baby Ava

Lindsay, Ryan, & the baby were coming to the Day house for a visit today, so Janet asked if we wanted to see the baby. I said of course & I will be sporting my camera! When we pulled into the drive, their weeping cherry tree was in full bloom. As I came to find out, Lindsay had picked out & helped plant that tree.As we entered the house we were greeted with coffee, food, & wonderful pictures of Ava. I had to wait my turn to hold her. But while waiting I went crazy with my camera. So here are just a few of the pictures:
Doesn't she look like Ryan?!
Mom & DadBaby Ava sound asleep
Nap time's over. I love it when they stretch!
Sorry for the blurry smile.We had a nice visit with everyone, catching up on news.