on the path of God's leading in pursuit of His glory

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A Fall Sunday Drive

It has been a long time since my husband & I took a Sunday drive & since the fall colors were just bursting on the scene, temptation over took me & I begged to go out for that drive. It was also a nice for my husband & I to spend some time together. We haven't been by ourselves in awhile so during the drive my husband surprised with a stop at Frosty Kiss for a Sundae. It was good! Since it was starting to get chilly we shared a pot of coffee (the lady said that she probably would not sell any for the evening & asked if we just wanted to take some for the road!). That was so nice of her! Anyway, here are the pictures of our afternoon out & about.


The 1st place we came to had pond. Scott actually took this picture. He had a better angle.












Scott took me to where he & Dave would hunt. There were all kinds of trees which made for pretty colors! This one road had a canopy of colors.
















With a blue sky the colors were more dramatic.





Later, as we were driving along, I just happened to turn to my right with camera in hand & saw this cool tunnel created by the
c
olorful trees.

















I thought this little scene was neat with the rustic shed standing in the field.







One of the small towns that we drove through was kinda picturesque. This tree was in someone's front yard.





Towards the end of the drive we came upon Sunny View Farm. It also happens to be an Inn. It was a nice view of the farm, so I took several shots. Here's one:













This picture of the barn was down at the end of that fence. As the sun was going down, it made a pretty photo. So I took it, of course.





That was our drive. I hope you enjoyed the view as much as we did.

6 comments:

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

I love fall! Beautiful pictures!

amoetspes said...

Oh how I miss that fall!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures-they look like they should be in a magazine-vicki

Anonymous said...

p.s. Hi SARAH!!!-I just realized you made an entry-A.Vicki

Anonymous said...

Deb, The pics are beautiful, I got to take some too, have to show you. Big bear is in full swing of color right now. (Hi Sarah) The music is great too. Sally

Anonymous said...

OMG! I just love fall and all the pretty colors!! Piccies are great now that I have DSL and can really enjoy it!
Hey Sarah, How R U and John? Love Ya!