on the path of God's leading in pursuit of His glory

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Just a Conviction

I am having a real hard time with the media realm. It really bothers me more now that I do not watch TV, that when I do catch something, it kinda sickens me. Why is it that we feel we need to know so much about another person whom we do not even know? These news magazine or talk shows, for the sake of shock, I guess, seem to think we need to know other peoples' business. And the people are willing to watch it! Its one thing when someone asks you to be a part of there lives, but its another when watch something that's none of our business! Have we become so base in our nature as a country that we have nothing better to do than to be busy-bodies? Lord save us from ourselves! We need to get away from watching the boob tube & other forms of media. In stead of feeding a the trough of the world, why don't we use that time to be with the Lord! People say, "...but I use that as my down time" the best down time is one spent with the Lord! It truly is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree to that conviction!