on the path of God's leading in pursuit of His glory

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Christmas Day

I'm sorry that these pictures are so late, I just haven't had the time to post them. Dave & Carissa were able to visit us for Christmas. Dave came up with Parker, then Carissa flew in. Her work didn't allow the time off, but we enjoyed her while we had her!



Because it was so cold up here, David had to get Parker a coat to keep him warm. I think he bought the right one!








Here we were watching a movie, I believe, on the Dave & Carissa gave us.










But as time went on, Dave & Parker began to fade...














Christmas morning, as I was doing my devotions, I looked out the window just shortly after the sun had risen, & there was a cardinal sitting on a bush enjoying the sunbeams.




Scott worked so we didn't celebrate our Christmas that day but we did go over to his mother's for dinner & celebrations with the family.





When we got there, they were working on putting a Lego's plane together that little Andrew got for Christmas.











We enjoyed spending time with family.








Andrew was trying out his new digital camera that he got for Christmas.








Mom's beautiful Christmas tree.









Then it was time to eat.



Aaron, Jack & Mom found a place at the table.














Katie, Jack, & Bill in line.







Dave, Bill's brother Gerry, & Carissa chatting.













Carissa found the plate she wanted ;)








Then we opened gifts after dinner.





























Mom fell asleep while Jack was talking to my sister Jacque. It was a full evening & a good one.

3 comments:

Nicky said...

Looks like a warm christmas for u guys.

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

Great pics. In alot of the shots, I think Carissa looks like Katie.

Anonymous said...

it looks picture perfect. thanks for the pics!-vicki