on the path of God's leading in pursuit of His glory

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

In Coming Blizzard

We knew a big snow storm was headed our way, so I took pictures as it began. Here are a few of those.

You can still see a bit of the grass.
By evening, the snow covered everything.
But the snow still kept coming.
I loved how the snow was blanketing trees & bushes.
It was beautiful!

That night, I helped Scott shovel so that he could get out to go to work. It took us an hour to shovel our driveway. That was 4am, & we already had had a good 12 - 15"! As it turned out, his boss told him not to come in, because unless he had a 4-wheeler, it would be too dangerous.

3 comments:

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

It looks beautiful! How wonderful. Those types of snow-ins are wonderful. I know not a lot of people agree with me...but that's ok!

Jacque said...

That blizzard was UNREAL!! Snow in's are fine when you DON"T lose your electricity for the weekend, or 8 days, like some of my friends!! So many lost so much food and stuff!

Vicki said...

so pretty-even if we are tired of it. I like the pictures of the lights on too.