on the path of God's leading in pursuit of His glory

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Is Fall Finally Here?

Fall seems to be taking it's grand ole time getting here this year. Many say it's because of the drought. I don't know, but we are still pretty green around here with a few trees deciding to show their true colors. Even when we went further north to Ohio last week, it was green. I have been taking pictures of the few who dared to turn and post them here to enjoy. Maybe that means that it will be a long fall, which would be nice.


This is the tree in our back yard. It's always the first to turn.

This is out our road towards the end. It's always beautiful there this time of year. You drive under a canopy of color.

This is the wonderful drive I had on the way back from church.
I was dropping the boys & Kristin off at a bonfire in Mingo & caught this.










The Henry Bridge
in Mingo Park.
The sun lit this tree up.
I hope this helps put you in the fall mood!

3 comments:

Nicky said...

A. Debbie, I can't wait for it to turn colors here, too. As soon as it does Robyn and I will drive home on back roads to see all the beautiful colors.

Jacque said...

Yeah, they weren't turned for my trip here, but they finally started turning this morning, I got some nice pictures with my camera phone for my fall screen saver.

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

We are starting to see hints of red here.