on the path of God's leading in pursuit of His glory

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Please Pray

I come to you again asking for prayer for Carissa's grandmother. Apparently when shifting her into bed they dropped her on the floor. Yes, you read right! Because of this she is paralyzed. So they have been keeping her flat on her back hoping she will heal. They did notice that she has moved her legs, so they are hoping that the paralysis is just because the spine is swollen and she will gain mobility in time. But the biggest crisis at the moment is the pneumonia she has developed from lying on her back. They thought that they had lost her once, but the Lord has kept His hand on her. Please continue to pray for her recovery! Thank you so much! I will keep you posted.

6 comments:

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

lawsuit?

Debbie said...

Lol, no we are Christians.

Nicky said...

We'll pray. See you soon.

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

ok, but does the hospital have to pay for any further bills this has caused??? Um, I am thinking this is...anyway.

Debbie said...

I really don't know what they are going to do. They have enough on their plate right now. They just found out that she has diverticulitis on top of it all!

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

It seems to me they would be SCRAMBLING to accomadate her in anyway to avoid a lawsuit. She could proably have it all paid for. Yes, they would have to follow their convictions, but I am suprised the hospital wasn't RUNNING to them asking how they can make this better.