on the path of God's leading in pursuit of His glory

Friday, June 13, 2008

Some Detours are Nice

There was a reason of which I can't seem to remember why we had to detour recently, so we went down Cherry Lane, a road not to far from my house. I love the view down Cherry Lane. So I took pictures, of course!

I have always wanted to take a picture of
this farm because I pass it all the time.






We came upon these cows just grazing as cows do.














Then these 2 noticed that I was taking their picture.
They decided to come check us out.
















This one was a little shy.
She thought that she could hide behind the grass!
This is a farm across the road.















There were wild daisies everywhere...with buttercups dotting here & there.





















It started to rain. We came upon these gals hanging out under shelter.

2 comments:

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

Pennsylvania country side is so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful , I didn't know sage bloomed! Interesting.