on the path of God's leading in pursuit of His glory

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Psalms 115:1 & 26:8

Not to us, Oh Lord, not to us
but to Your name be the glory,
because of Your love and faithfulness.

No matter what happens in life, whether we understand it or not, God be glorified! Because He deserves all the glory and when you get to know Him, the knowing doesn't matter. You just trust that He knows! Period, end of story. Because you see, our finite mind can't comprehend the things of God. It's only by the Holy Spirit that we grasp what we do know. There's many times God asks me to step out in faith, & I "see" the situation & go, "You've got to be kidding!" But the strangest thing happens when I'm obedient & do what He asks. He meets me! And in my obedience, He opens doors. I've seen it happen over & over again. And even if all this didn't happen, He still deserves the glory! But when you take the time (& I mean time) with the Lord of the universe, you find that His love, His tenderness is all that you need. And you begin to recognize His handiwork in things. God is good! And He more than deserves all the glory!

I love the house where You live, Oh Lord,
the place where Your glory dwells!

No comments: