on the path of God's leading in pursuit of His glory

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Alexandria

After we had breakfast at Anafora, we headed on up to Alexandria.  It was a beautiful day & it warmed right up. We drove along the shoreline for awhile just looking at all the beautiful sights.  I had never been there before so it was a treat to see.  I had seen pictures but now I was here!  Alexandria has much more of a Greek flavor in architecture.

There were beautiful buildings all along the shoreline.

Isn't this beautiful!


Here I am with the Mediterranean Sea right behind me!

I grabbed a snapshot of the citadel.

5 comments:

Jacque said...

Looks great! What were all the tables & chairs on the beach for?

Debbie said...

For anyone if they wanted to sit out on the beach. You know like the lounge chairs & umbrellas @ Pepper Tree. It got up into the 70s that day.

Vicki said...

very cool-you world traveler!

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

So beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Nice pics Deb, You know how I am about beach pics. thanks for sharing! Sally