on the path of God's leading in pursuit of His glory

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Coffee shops, Cafes & Shopping

Shopping in Cairo is quite different than back home. The 1st time out, we just window shopped so I could get an idea of what's out there.  Shops were tucked in everywhere.



After window shopping the 1st day, we stopped
in a quaint little coffee shop for a rest & some
delicious coffee drink. It was wonderful!
They even decorated for Christmas!



Another afternoon's shopping.

.










The market


Stopping for a rest, we found this wonderful restaurant with a
courtyard.  I had this wonderful fresh Mango cream slushie!

Looking up


The front of the place.

3 comments:

Jacque said...

What did you buy? Inquiring minds wanna know!! Looks nice!

Debbie said...

I don't remember off-hand. It was fun. Since Sarah knows the process I deferred to her. But we took them in short trips for her sake & mine. Yesterday I could only go so far b/c my hip was pinching.

Vicki said...

how wonderful to spend mother daughter time at such a precious time in both your lives.