on the path of God's leading in pursuit of His glory

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Our Room


On the way to our room across from the main hall.

Our room was really a suit with 2 bedrooms, a large bathroom & a kitchenette. It was nice! 

My room had a door leading out to a closed in patio. The netting was absolutely necessary! Many large mosquitoes hung around. I couldn't figure out how they survived when it was so cold in there.

Sarah & John's room. Kinda romantic huh?

This sitting area was in my room since my bed was set up against the wall.  We brought additional chair in from Sarah & John's room. We spent our evening in there trying to keep warm. We wore several layers of clothing. The dessert gets quite cold at night!

3 comments:

Vicki said...

really neat! love the ambiance of the rooms. Very pretty place.

Jacque said...

Interesting! I wonder if I would feel trapped with all that netting? I get up so much during the night!

Debbie said...

I did fight the netting & I was in bed. The thing wanted to attack my head. But you couldn't go without it.