on the path of God's leading in pursuit of His glory

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Decorating the church

I decided to post the pictures of us decorating the church for Sarah & John's wedding until our photographer gets back to us on our pictures.

I went & picked up the white poinsettias for the church.
They were to recognize those who couldn't be there.


The roses came right on schedule.
Now was the task of making up the bouquets,
boutonnieres, coursages, & the flower girl's flower ball.














At the church we went to town decorating.
Sarah & Andrew hanging the tulle amongst the garland.

Donya & Carissa showing us how to fix the crushed bows.
John trying out the candles on the candelabra
so they will light better at the wedding.

It's looking nice!
I think we were ready!

2 comments:

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

Thanks for the pics. Keep em coming.

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

You've been tagged. Check my blog for details!