on the path of God's leading in pursuit of His glory

Monday, February 18, 2008

Prayer Room

This is Go Time Ministry's Prayer Room right in the heart of Finleyville where Venetia Road empties out onto Rt. 88. Right across from the stop sign (that's where I took the picture). We are having a week of prayer Mar. 10th-15th from 7pm - 11pm. Scott gave the room fresh paint & I am hoping to get some scripture up on the walls. Brent has someone that's going to put up a wall map on 1 side of the room & dry erase boards on the other. And I'm asking my Dan if he could draw me a couple of pictures on the end wall to paint. There are a few other things that I need to get to fill in around the edges. When I'm done I'll post pictures for everyone to see. I'm so excited about this room! I love this room, its a wonderful sanctuary - a place to meet with God!

Go Time has a new website: www.gotimeministries.net
I have it listed to the left under "links".


4 comments:

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

That sounds awesome!

Nicky said...

Sounds cool.

Anonymous said...

looking forward to the pictures-vicki

Anonymous said...

YOU'RE FINALLY DOING WHAT "WE" ALWAYS DESIRED TO DO!
MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU AND OPEN THE WINDOWS OF HEAVEN OVER THAT AREA AND THE MINISTRY!
I LOVE YOU,
ROBIN