on the path of God's leading in pursuit of His glory

Monday, February 25, 2008

Wedding Party at W & J

We gathered at Washington & Jefferson College for posed pictures before the wedding. Here are a few of what Dan & I got:
It was so cold that day,
The guys were keeping me warm.
Poor Annalise!
The Bridal Party
The bride & groomDonya keeping Annalise warm
Having fun!







Carissa kissing a pole?







Keeping Mandy warm!











John & his friends
Stopping at Starbucks before the wedding!

4 comments:

Nicky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicky said...

I like those pictures.

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

You've been tagged! Read my "blog challenge" for more info.

Anonymous said...

I remember how coooold it was-you brave and hardy souls, you were not letting it show. the pictures were beautiful and you all looked great!-vicki p.s. I understand why you stopped at starbucks just to warm up (in addition to the fact that Sarah and starbucks are tight:).