on the path of God's leading in pursuit of His glory

Monday, February 25, 2008

Sarah & John's Wedding

In leiu of the fact that we don't have the professional wedding pictures yet, I am combining pictures from various sources to post them on this blog. I will try to provide a link for the professional pictures from both weddings soon. Be patient, they'll be here soon.
The church:


The bridesmaids:
Donya, Carissa, Lindsay, & Mandy (maid of honor)


















The flower girl, Annalise

Here comes the bride!The groomsmen:
Dr. Rashid, Hany, David, & Jason














Emily singing, Danny at the piano


Lighting the unity candle Time for exchanging of the rings

The kiss!!!
Introducing Mr. & Mrs. John Issac

The Receiving Line:



































Carissa & Dave, the next in line to be wedded!




































The bridal table.
John & Sarah and her grandparents

5 comments:

Nicky said...

Beautiful pictures.

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

Thanks for the pics. Its about dang time.

Debbie said...

Sorry, I was waiting for the professional ones. A. Jacque gave me hers a little while ago, so I went with that. We finally got the professional ones yesterday.

Anonymous said...

Hey, they changed the way to leave a message! I was able to put my name, now I can't, just anonymous! LOL....I am not anonymous, I have a name! Waaaaaaa!!! The pics are pretty, love the ones from the college and starbucks. Now that's an addict, having to stop at Starbuck's on the way to your wedding! LOL Love ya!
Aunt Jacque

Anonymous said...

I love the Pictures (again) keep 'em coming-it helps us keep enjoying such a special time that always goes too fast!-love vicki