on the path of God's leading in pursuit of His glory

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Beryle

Another dear friend of ours died a little over a week ago. He suffered from Parkinson's disease for many years. Beryle & Dorothy Sweet lived next door to us in Pleasant Hills. They helped us move into that house & we became fast friends. Sarah & David loved going over to their house. They would greet him when he came home from work. I would visit Dorothy to yak, sometimes we sit on their porch. Scott & Beryle would help each other with house projects. Shortly after we moved to our present house, they moved to Florida. We missed them terribly when they did, but we kept in contact with each other. Dorothy's daughter called a couple of weeks ago to tell me that Beryle had gone to the hospital & they didn't expect him to live. Immediately I called & kept up with what was going on. It wasn't a week later & Nancy called me again at the passing of her Dad. Thank you Beryle for being such a good friend! You will be greatly missed!

1 comment:

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

I remember him. Sad to hear the news.