on the path of God's leading in pursuit of His glory

Friday, May 2, 2008

More of My Favorite Spring Pictures

I love God's handiwork throughout the seasons. His signature is on every masterpiece!

These are my peach tree when it was in bloom.


This beautiful dogwood tree is in front of a bank.


This is the cherry tree in our backyard
with violets all around it's base.







Looking at the barn from the cherry tree.


Looking up at the sky
through the cherry tree.










The lilacs are in full bloom & the air fragrant with their aroma. My Lord has made up for last year's lack due to frost. Thank You, Lord for this blessing!
















My next door neighbor's dogwood tree behind her house with our lilac bush.
I love this shot because it shows the depth of field.



















Last but not least, our day lilies
are just starting to bloom.










I'm just warning you... I love taking pictures of the flowers God blesses us with!
So there will be more to come as the seasons roll on.

2 comments:

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

Pretty! Im still waiting for my lilacs to bloom.

Nicky said...

I love the flowers in spring but there's not that many growing around here.