on the path of God's leading in pursuit of His glory

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I've been tagged

I promise to finish posting my vacation pictures, but my niece has just tagged me, & right now I need to do this to remind myself that there is still many things to be thankful for.

Six things that I am thankful for:

1. Jesus who died on the cross to make a way for me to enter His throne room! How awesome is that! And in that process, He rescued me from death's grip. I will be forever indebted to Him! Not only that, but Who equips me to carry out His will for my life. If nothing else that alone stands is enough to be grateful for.

2. Being married to a wonderful husband (& father) who also is a Christian & has the same values!

3. Being blessed with 5 children (plus 1 in heaven) & 2 of their spouses that believe on the Lord Jesus Christ as their savior & living strong for Him! I don't want to forget Jason, whom we had the privilege to have live with us for 1 short year. My quiver is indeed full!

4. Living in a Christian country that once had true moral values. I just wish my children could have that same privilege.

5. A beautiful house that my husband made for me while I was busy having babies & that my God provided! And all the provisions of a bountiful life!

6. That I, a mere fallible, sinful mortal man, get to live eternally with my Father in Heaven! WOW!

God has truly blessed me in so many ways! How privileged I am & how gratefully I'll always be!

1 comment:

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

Click on the award and save it like a picture. Then post it in your blog.