on the path of God's leading in pursuit of His glory

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Responce to the Election

When I got down on my knees to prayed for the election, I looked up at God the Father & said,

"Help me, Lord, I don't know what to pray. I could pray for mercy, but we've had that & look where it's gotten us. I could pray for judgment, but that would mean me also! And Your Word said that You did not come to judge the world; the world is already judged. So Lord, I will lift up my hands to You & ask that You have Your way with this election. Far be it for me to tell You what to do. But Father, I know we are in desperate need for revival & repentance in this land. Do whatever it takes Lord! Your people need to be right with You once again. I surrender to Your decision. You are still on the throne! And I am ever grateful for that!!!"

I am numbed by the decision of the people of this land, not that I didn't know what was coming, but somehow I was hoping God would pull us out of it one more time. But He didn't! We need this shake up! Whatever it takes Lord. I just need to wrap my head around this & still be glorifying to His name! I have not been blindsided, it just that now... it's real! Wow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amen!!!!!-vicki