on the path of God's leading in pursuit of His glory

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

More Snow!

Yesterday it rained almost all day washing away the old snow. It was a good thing that it wasn't snow or we'd be snowed in. But the Lord brought us some fresh stuff this morning. I thought I would upload the pictures I got as I was driving through Bethel Park. Please forgive the quality.









They did have their pretty decorations out for Christmas which made the snow all the more enchanting.











We actually got more at home than they did up in Bethel Park, but it was coming down quite a bit as I was driving home. I was worried that I would make it.





Dave & Carissa were coming in tonight, but got as far as route 40 & had to return to the interstate to crawl on to Morgantown & up route 79 instead. That added at least 2 hrs to their trip. They are planning to drive on to Missouri tomorrow to be with her grandma, so please pray for their safe journey!

3 comments:

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

Beuatiful snow!

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

ok i spelled it wrong.

Debbie said...

That's ok, you were typing fast. I do the same thing.