on the path of God's leading in pursuit of His glory

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Lindsay's baby shower

Today was Lindsay's baby shower. Her mother & aunts held it at Christian Ass. of God. She had a beautiful cake that was delicious. But first we played games then we ate a wonderful lunch of soups (I had the wedding soup - Mm mm!), salad, croissant sandwiches, & other goodies. It was scrumptious! I love those kinds of lunches.

After we were done with lunch, we were to fill out a bingo sheet of the things we think that Lindsay would get. Then She began to open her gifts starting with Audrey's. She had written a poem to go with her gifts, so she read it to her. Audrey gave her a stocking full of neat things.













Linds was blessed with many things. We had fun checking off our bingo cards. Many won prizes. It took me awhile but I got one too. Chloe help Lindsay with her gifts. Chloe is Ryan's niece. She was a big help! Many helped including her sister. That's Courtney behind that bag!














Boy things have sure changed since the days that I had babies! But many things haven't! There were plenty of Ooo's & Ahhh's.








I wanted to get a side view of Lindsay so that Sarah could see her. Lindsay looks good, doesn't she?



I hope you had a good time Linds! We all enjoyed being there!

1 comment:

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

Looks like she got alot of nice things. When I see her, she will be really pregnant and I will just have had a baby. I guarantee I will be still huge compared to her!!!