on the path of God's leading in pursuit of His glory

Friday, November 30, 2007

Jewels

There are times in a person's Christian journey that God blesses you with friends with whom you can be yourself. These friends allow you to minister as the Holy Spirit moves upon you, & you trust them enough to allow them to move as the Spirit leads. Even when there is disagreements, they can forgive. And when they come together in unity to pray there is power! I have been privileged to have such friends. And I just stand in amazement with what God does with us when we come together to pray. It can be all of us or just a few of us, but the unity of prayer moves the hand of God in such a way that things happen, & we are never the same again. As time is growing short, I believe He will begin to send each of us out, because it must be. As we separate & go where God leads us, I will never forget these few short years that God brought our paths together! No matter where God leads me or what He has me doing, I will always be thinking of these ladies & praying for them. I have been given jewels to treasure for the rest of my life!

5 comments:

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

Yes. I was just having this kind of conversation with someone today. I thank God for people like those in your life.

Anonymous said...

God is good in allowing synergism in prayer! We are truly blessed when we come together to pray in that power of "towo or three"!

Anonymous said...

Wasn't this Jesus' prayer before He gave His life? That we, His disciples would be of one heart and mind like He and the Father were? As we go on the road less traveled, may we never forget we are one in Him!

Debbie said...

Yes, my friends, you are very right. That was His prayer in John 17. May we still carry that fragrance as we are being sent out!

Anonymous said...

Debbie,
I thank God for your consistent and loving friendship each and every day. I see you, my friend as a jewel too. Time is indeed short and we must ALL be about the Father's business, boldly proclaiming Christ to all who will listen!
Remember, Debbie, it's your turn and your time as well!
I Love you my friend ~Robin