on the path of God's leading in pursuit of His glory

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Warm Weather's all but Gone

Well, the sure fire way to tell that the warm weather is gone for the year, is when my husband finally cleans out the garden beds. All of them. The veggies are done for the year and flowers have been trimmed and put to rest until spring. And to top it off, we had our first flurries yesterday. I hear Erie got 8 inches of the white powder! What's ironic is that we had fresh watermelon from our garden for lunch! And we have 3 more in the fridge. Scott found them while he was cleaning out the corn. They were volunteers from watermelon we bought last year. We get a lot of our veggies & flowers that way.

3 comments:

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

I despise watermelon.

On a lighter note...tell Aaron I can't find his blog, I need the web address.

Debbie said...

You should be able to connect right to it when you click on his link under my picture.

If not it's http://dabigkahuna93.blogspot.com/.

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

It doesnt connect me. It takes me to his profile but nowhere is a link to the blog. Thanks for the address.