on the path of God's leading in pursuit of His glory

Friday, November 23, 2007

Right on Schedule

We woke up to a skiff of snow this morning. It's right on schedule! Yesterday started out quite warm. When I dropped the boys off at youth group yesterday morning, it was 65 degrees. They had breakfast of donut & chocolate milk (I think their liver quivered!) there at the church. Then they went to the Canonsburg housing to serve them french toast, fruit, sausage, OJ, & milk. The guys ate the leftovers, & brought home the leftover donuts as well! Oh my! By the time I picked them up, it had dropped 20 degrees! It continued to drop all day. And this morning we woke up to snow along the edges of the yard. It's snowing as we speak. I think the ground is still too warm for any to lay for long. That will come soon enough.

3 comments:

Nicky said...

It snowed for us on Sunday and when it started it didn't look like it was going to lay but by the end of the day the roads were really bad. But now the snow is gone and I can't wait til it snows again. Missed you this year, but see you soon.

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

Maybe we'll get snow? I mean, God is in control...:( :( :(

I LOVE SNOW!!!

Debbie said...

Poor Jordan! Honey, you live in the south. But when you come up for the wedding, there may be snow.