on the path of God's leading in pursuit of His glory

Monday, September 15, 2008

Leaves Changing Too Soon

I took some pictures of the leaves already beginning to change. This is a picture of a tree on the way to church that began it's transformation at the end of August. That's too soon!I think this is because we didn't have but a few drops in the whole month of August, it made the trees begin the fall process. There were trees in full color when we went to Deep Creek the 1st weekend of this month. I tried to get pictures of them but we were usually driving by too fast to get a picture or it was raining. But here are a few that I did get.









































This tree didn't many leaves left on it!























These leaves fell from this tree where we picnicked at Swallow Falls State Park.












I will post Deep Creek pictures soon.

2 comments:

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

I can thankfully say ours haven't started turning yet. May we have a full and bright (and long) fall!

Anonymous said...

Fall is so cozy. the anticipation is fun too. It makes it seem longer.-vicki