on the path of God's leading in pursuit of His glory

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Stretching

I am learning very slowly to allow God to stretch me. He's taking me out of my comfort zone. He took me there today. I had to do something that is so not my personality. I fretted & prayed about it for weeks knowing it was coming up. But I gave up control of it, & expressed to my loving Saviour that He opened the door, He will do the work. That was last night & this morning true to God's character, He did the work! I wanted God to have the glory, not me. I wanted those involved to see Him, not Debbie. And I certainly did not want to dishonor Him in any way. So I had the opportunity to lay it at the cross last night, & leave it there. He is so good! and so faithful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew you could do it! Im sure yu were a blessing-vicki