on the path of God's leading in pursuit of His glory

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Its Snowing!


Winter is definitely here! The wind blew & the snow fell giving us more than the skiff we got before. We got a dusting of the white stuff with a promise of 1-2" throughout the next 24 hours. Maybe we will have a white Christmas after all. If I remember correctly, last Dec. was much warmer.
I will have to warn Sarah & John to pack warm clothes. This will be the 1st time he's been here during the cold wintery weather. I've been checking Egypt's temperatures, & they are having temps in the 70's during the day & 50's during the night. We will be there next week this time!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Well, 1-2" is not all we got! We got at least 4"! I told John & he can't wait. I just hope some stays for him.

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

Beautiful snow.

Have a safe trip in Egypt!

Anonymous said...

I miss snow this year I dont know why...maybe Im nuts-but that it is.
Bethany has a foot of snow- I think 4 inches is much more manageble. your white tree looks like a winter wonderland-beautiful!-vicki