on the path of God's leading in pursuit of His glory

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Thank You Everybody!

We just wanted to thank everyone who helped pull Sarah & John's wedding together! You all helped make this wedding a success! Many heads & hands helped to cover us. Sarah & John really enjoyed their time with everybody, even if it was brief. We so appreciate all that you did!
The only thing is, we miss terribly all those who could not make it!

Most of all, I wanted to thank the Lord for His generous blessings on these 2 weddings! He is the most amazing God! How does the Ruler of the whole universe, who deals in the affairs of governments & nature, care & is concerned in the details of mere man - especially this one! How great is our God!

7 comments:

Nicky said...

I loved helping with what I could. Hope to see you all soon.

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

:(

Anonymous said...

Deb, God is so good. Thank you for letting me share in the joy of this marriage. I had a great time. Love Sally

Debbie said...

Oh Jordan, I wish you guys could have been there!

Nicky said...

We all had a good time. I think even Joshua enjoyed himself. Let Sarah know we are looking forward to some blogs on her website.
Linda

Anonymous said...

we want pictures. we want pictures!!!!-vicki :)

Anonymous said...

I loved helping out and making the bows and all. It made me feel like I was a part of their celebration of love and the wedding in my own way! The wedding was just beautiful and Sarah and John are missed already. Can't wait to see her in July at Dave & Carissa's wedding. God Bless.