on the path of God's leading in pursuit of His glory

Saturday, December 8, 2007

We're Off!

This will probably be my last entry until we get back. So please pray for us! Monday morning we head to JFK airport, that evening we head to Cairo, Egypt. I was there as a wee little girl, but that was 40-some years ago. Now I'm dating myself! It'll be fun to see it again! (and actually remember it!) I will hopefully post the pictures when we get back. My son, Dave, got us a camcorder for Christmas as an early gift! So now we are set! See you on the flip-side!

4 comments:

Nicky said...

Have Fun.

Anonymous said...

I am praying for every step of your journey to be all that the Father desires it to be.

Debbie said...

Thanks guys!

Anonymous said...

how exciting!!! cant wait to see pictures and hear all about it. How is Sarah? Is she handling everthing allright? I bet she is thrilled to have you there! Tell her Hi, and well see her soon! Nothing has changed here job wise, so I still dont know what to do about the situation with Jordan..
tty soon. Ps you know that she had her baby-nayah jordan. shes a sweetie! Have a great time-see ya soon-vicki