on the path of God's leading in pursuit of His glory

Thursday, August 7, 2008

4 Things You Should Know About Me Before You Invite Me Into Your Home...

I was tagged by my niece, Jordan, once again.
So here is my response to this one...

1. I may be in a deep conversation with you & completely lose my train of thought, & go blank. Remember, I'm in my 50's now, so be gracious with me.

2. Good chances are I may forget your name! I forget my own children's name or I mix them up. We had to get to a point of no nicknames with Aaron & Andrew so that they could identify with their own name.

3. If you enjoy praying, good chances I'll be here a while!

4. I love to look at any pictures that you have taken. I could sit for hours looking at them & finding out about each one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Debbie,
You inherited that forgetting your children's names trait from your father! He still doesn't know mine and I am 41! LOL