on the path of God's leading in pursuit of His glory

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Friday Eve/Saturday Morning - Beth Moore

I had the privilege Friday evening to go with my sister to a Beth Moore conference. It was wonderful! It was being held at Southeast Christian Church, nick-named "Six Flags over Jesus" because it is so huge. We got there 2 hours early, but it wasn't early enough. We had to stand outside, but at least we were the 1st ones in line!
Yes, there is 3 tiers of seats you see in those pictures!
I'm sorry the one is blurry.











I was surprised to find out that Louisville was actually hosting Beth there at the church. It was being simulcast to many other churches all over the US. Travis Cottrell, who travels with her, lead the worship & it was fabulous! And Beth Moore is a spunky speaker who pulls you in to her teachings with wonderful stories that have you laughing and/or crying at the same time. This picture of her is blurry because they wouldn't allow any camera flashes. We had such a great & I got to meet some of my sister's wonderful friends.

2 comments:

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

I love Beth Moore!

Anonymous said...

ahhh, Beth Moore -and the worship!!!
what an experience-keeps you close to God and seeking Him long after. It really pumps up your personal worship and study. We are so Blessed in this country to have such an abundance of great churches and amazing conferences to bless and enhance our walk with Him-vicki