on the path of God's leading in pursuit of His glory

Friday, August 15, 2008

The Newly Weds came back

The following Monday, Sarah & John flew into Detroit. Dave & Carissa picked them up at the airport & headed for our house. We so enjoyed having the whole crew home at one time! I am cherishing these times because I don't know how often I will get them. The only one we were missing was Jason. Sarah & John had just spent a week with him at his place in Colorado. Here are a few pictures...

A picnic on the front porchSarah helping the boys pick blueberries














Here's Dave trying to convince Parker to come in the crate with him.
I'm not sure he's buying it.
Awww... Parker has a new friend!
This is the better place to be!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like a nice time at the ole homestead -having everyone is so nice! I miss them all-vicki

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

Glad you all got to spend some time together.

Anonymous said...

Parker's really wondering how to shut the crate door now that he finally got Dave in there. :) Dad