on the path of God's leading in pursuit of His glory

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Parker's Stay

I had to post these pictures of Parker, because they were so darn cute! We watched Dave & Carissa's dog while they were on their honeymoon. It was so much fun! We miss him. These pictures are taken during our Bible study time. He tried each lap out!

1st he sat with Aaron
Then on Dan's lap
Such a bum!
Then he decided Andrew's was better.
And of course, Scott's was the favorite,
especially when he's getting an ear rub.He is such a sweet dog!
No, it does not make me want to have one, but I do like it when they visit.

2 comments:

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

Oh, fantstic. We will be sure to bring ours with us the next time we arrive. ;)

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

You have been tagged! Read my blog for more info!