on the path of God's leading in pursuit of His glory

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

July flowers

July is always the prettiest month for our flowers. I just wanted to share with you the photos I took of our gardens' flowers.

This is the garden right outside my kitchen window.
Isn't it pretty! Everything is in full bloom.
A bee has come to visit our coneflower.
If you click on the picture it should come up bigger for you.














This is the other side of that fence.



















Coming up the steps from the driveway give you a different view.





















































The roses came out with their 2nd showing.
Against the white phlox they look beautiful!







The daisies after ra
in.













Now these are the flowers up in our vegetable garden.

The sunflowers were beautiful & vibrant with color!
































These are the sunflowers beside our tool shed.
They were just beginning to open.





We also had Cosmos & Zenias growing along the edges of the garden beds.





















That's it for July's flowers. I hope you enjoyed them!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your flowers. they are always so pretty! You have such a great touch with them-and your pictures show them well.- vicki

Debbie said...

I wish i could say that I diligently take care of them, but I don't. I let the Master Gardener do that.

Anonymous said...

do you mean Scott or GOD??-vicki :)

Debbie said...

Yes!